During my 1st Year Blogiversary post, I asked you all if you would be interested in my doing both a Pinterest post (since 60% or more of my traffic comes from Pinterest) as well as an income report now that I am actually making some money! Your response was overwhelmingly “Yes!” so I’m going to start doing these Traffic & Income Reports on a monthly basis!
Plus, I really like transparency, in everything really, and I feel like the blogging world is shrouded in mystery!
Let’s get started!
I’m going to share percentage increases from the month before for my traffic stats, not actual numbers :-). Also, data is from either WordPress stats or Alexa.
- Pageviews: 127% Increase
- Unique Pageviews: 136%
- Bounce Rate: 29.8%
- Daily Pageviews/Visitor: 9.4
- Daily Time on Site: 13:45
If you want to start your own money-making blog, you can do so very cheaply. I created a tutorial that will help you start a blog of your own in about 10 minutes, and very cheaply, with prices starting at only $3.49 a month. This low price is only available through my Bluehost link, and when you purchase at least 12 months of blog hosting, Bluehost will even throw in a FREE domain name (a $15 value). Again, this pricing + free domain name is only available through my link, and if you want to make money with your blog, then self-hosting through a company such as Bluehost is essential.
I’m going to my actual blogging income – the actual numbers! – as well as percentages increases in the income section. Right now my income is small, but when I look at the percentage that it is increasing every month, I am really encouraged!
- Ad Networks: $191.43 – increased by 225%! If you’ve seen our tight budget, you know that every little bit helps!
- Affiliate Sales: $19.50
- ViralWoot – $15.00…you can read more about that when the Pinterest post becomes available! Right now it is scheduled for Saturday, September 13th…..
- Question: The post I had originally intended on is becoming longer and longer, so we have 2 choices: drag it out into 4 or 5 posts in a series, or I can offer it as a pdf download? Preferences? Opinions? I was thinking of maybe offering it for free if you a) subscribe, or b) follow me on bloglovin or any of my social media or c) share it on your own social media. Would that be offensive if I did that? Comments welcome!
Goals for September –
- I want to make $300 from ad networks, which works out to $10 a day….right now I’m blowing that goal out of the water.
- I also want to do another eMeals post…..I love their service and they recently added some awesome new features to it! Maybe that will provide a little boost to my affiliate sales income!
- Lastly, I want to get the Pinterest Guide out….
Linked up at:
Think Pink Sunday, Sunday Showcase, Happiness Is Handmade,Nifty Thrifty Sunday,That DIY Party, It’s Party Time, Sunday Showcase, Around Tuit, Mix It Up Monday, Creative Mondays, Bloggers Brag ,Made By You Monday ,Monday Pin It Party ,Motivate Me Monday ,Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop ,Monday Funday, Marvelous Monday ,Titus Tuesday ,Tuesdays at our home ,Tell Me About It Tuesday ,Tip Me Tuesday ,Tuesdays With A Twist ,The Inspiration Board ,Tutorial Tuesday ,Create Link Inspire ,Making a Home ,Something Fabulous Wednesday ,The Mommy Club ,Wow Me Wednesday ,Wake Up Wednesday, Adorned From Above Wednesday, Cast Party Wednesday ,Your Whims Wednesday ,The Project Stash ,Whimsy Wednesday ,We Did It Wednesday ,Wednesday Round Up ,Wine’d Down Wednesday ,Inspire Me Wednesday ,Whatever Goes Wednesday ,Something Fabulous Wednesday ,Wow Me Wednesday ,The Pin Junkie ,What To Do Weekends, Inspiration Gallery, Artsy Corner, Inspire Us Thursday, Thrifty Thursday, That’s Fresh Friday, KitchenFun and Crafty, Friday Frenzy, Inspire Me Please, Craft Frenzy Friday, Anything Goes, Pin Me Linky Party, Pin Worthy Projects, Friday Favorites, Best of The Weekend, Link Party Palooza, Friday Flash, Flaunt It Friday, Family Fun Friday, Frugal Friday, Weekend Bloggy Reading, Saturday Show and TellS, aturday Spotlight, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Saturday Sparks, Saturday Sharefest, Serenity Saturday, Show and Tell Saturday, Get Schooled Saturday, Dare to Share Saturday, Skip The Housework Saturday, Silver Penny Saturday, A Little Bird Told Me