Being on Social media constantly is exhausting.
Like, down-to-the-bone, sick and tired of being on Pinterest tiring.
But 60% of my traffic comes from Pinterest, so it’s not like I could just give up and go home :-(
If you’ve been reading my Traffic & Income Reports, you know that I’ve been searching for the perfect tool to schedule my pins and free up my time. I’ve been looking for something that combines the power of a preset pinning schedule, recommended pinning strategies based on what is most effective for your blog, and suggestions to make your pins better – and I’ve finally found it.
Recently I was given the opportunity to demo a very new, very exciting tool for bloggers! Tailwind, the new standard in Pinterest Management, Analytics & Marketing, was something that when it started at $150 a month was completely out of reach for me as a blogger.
Last month, however, I was given an opportunity to have a free trial of Tailwind’s top of the line program as they worked asked for advice and worked out the kinks of a “lite” plan that would be at a price point accessible to smaller bloggers, but that still provided valuable analytics. I provided them with some advice, and now,
This tool is now available to you!
The Smartest Way to Schedule Pins on Pinterest – Tailwind
- Save Time: multi-board pinning, bulk upload, drag-and-drop calendar and many more shortcuts built with your busy schedule in mind.
- Maximize your Reach: automatically optimize your pinning schedule based on when your audience is most engaged.
- Measure Success: Get deep insights on published content to see what’s working and what’s not.
- Schedule like a Pro: Our crafty Browser Extension lets you easily create multiple pins from any site with a single click – even repins on Pinterest!
- Affordable for Small Businesses, Extensible for the Enterprise
I cannot speak highly enough of Tailwind – my whole experience has been fantastic! From answering my questions, asking my advice about how to run the affiliate program, and taking the time to integrate my suggestions into their invaluable tool, the staff at Tailwind has been fantastic!
With Tailwind, your Dashboard contains valuable information about your followers likes, dislikes, and pinning habits:
You can set your pinning schedule, and add pins to that schedule in bulk:
But, The Publish Feature is my absolute favorite:
Automate your calendar and maximize your reach
- Instantly create the optimal pin schedulebased on audience engagement, virality, traffic and more.
- Effortlessly schedule multiple pins at oncewith our Chrome Extension and bulk upload.
- Schedule repins directly from Pinterest.
- Shape your editorial calendar with simple drag-and-drop control.
- Track repins, likes, comments, traffic and revenue on scheduled pins over time.
This tool just became available to you for $10 a month….that’s it!
Slowly, but surely, I’ve been building a portfolio of tools that are invaluable to my blog. That includes Buffer, Hootsuite, Canva, Elite Blog Academy, and now Tailwind.
At this price point Tailwind cannot be beat.
There are other Pin scheduling tools, like ViralWoot (formerly PinWoot) and ViralTag, but at $15 and $49 a month, respectively, combined with the powerful analytics that Tailwind offers, I truly think there is no better value for Pin scheduling.
What’s stopping you from simplifying Pinterest?
From driving an ever-growing amount of traffic to your blog from Pinterest?
From harnessing the power of Tailwind for only $10 a month?
*This post may contain affiliate links
Linked up (Tailwind Review)