I started the Yakezie Challenge 4/30/2014 with these stats:
Global: Break 550,000
US: Break 100,000
Well, I BLEW THOSE GOALS out of the water! Here are my current stats as of 5/31/12
Those are huge gains for one month, I think! But, I know it will get harder the higher I go! Here are my goals for June:
Global: Break 150,000
US: Break 22,000
Want to Join the Challenge?
1) Install the Alexa toolbar if not already and comment what your current Alexa ranking is, so we can keep track.
2) Write consistently 2-4 times a week on your own site and consider guest posting around the community including on Yakezie.com to raise your profile.
3) Install the Yakezie Challenger Badge.
4) Announce on your blog that you have joined the Yakezie Challenge.
5) Selflessly promote others and build relationships.
6) Stay committed and consistent over the next 6 months! Whether you are a huge blog or a start-up, everybody most go through a 6 month Challenge period to ensure that we build the best relationships possible.
7) Come introduce yourself on the Yakezie Challengers Forum and get to know your fellow Challengers and Members.
8) Once the 6-month challenge is over, let us know how far you’ve come in the forums, on your blog, and via an e-mail. If you’ve developed good relationships, broken 200,000 in Alexa, and are ready for the next step, we will invite you to submit a form and write your Yakezie Member Post and become an official member.
Sam @ Financial Samurai – “Slicing Through Money’s Mysteries”
– See more at: http://www.financialsamurai.com/creating-powerful-friends-the-alexa-ranking-challenge/comment-page-10/#comment-139271
[…] Break 100,000 with the Yakezie Challenge! […]
[…] 100,000 with the Yakezie Challenge! – […]