Since I introduced ya’ll to Digit last year, it has quickly become one of my favorite ways to save money.
In fact to date, Digit has saved me $1.817.18!
So, why am I telling you about this now?
Because just this last week we used it fund our largest (unexpected) expense to day: a root canal. (I bet you got chills just thinking about it!)
I know, I know no one likes going to the dentist, so I’m over here thanking my lucky stars that I didn’t actually have to have the root canal: the hubs did.
And it cost us almost $900.
Now, we have an emergency fund, we’re saving for medical expenses, and even our new budget could completely handle a $900 expense, but it wasn’t always that way. We’ve had months (heck, we’ve had years) where we were spending far more than we were making, and we just finished a nearly 2-year period where we were breaking even. But everything is progress, so when we logged into Digit just for kicks and giggles the other day, we were shocked to find out it had saved more than $1,800 for us.
And we didn’t even miss the money.
Money burns a hole in both of our pockets. We like spending it. Saving it, not so much, so we consider this such a big win on the financial front, that I had to share it with you!
Never heard of Digit? Check out my full review here.
Want to check out Digit for yourself? This link will take you there.
Need a few more creative ways to save money? Here are some suggestions:
- 33 Ways To Cut Expenses, Make Extra Money, & Save Your Budget
- 10 Things I’ve Wasted Money On + How You Can Avoid These Money Traps In The Future
- Hate Cooking? Here Are 3 Easy Ways To Save Money At Restaurants In 5 Minutes or Less
- 11 Astonishing Ways To Save At The Grocery Store
- One Trick That Saves Me $1,400 A Year
- Having A Baby? 47 Ways To Save $10,000 On Your Baby’s First Year
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosures for more information.