“Blogging just isn’t for me.”
“I don’t have the time.”
“I don’t know the first thing about setting up a blog.”
Let me tell you something: those excuses are crazy.
I started this blog 3 years ago after using every single one of those excuses. I didn’t feel like I had the time. I was open to doing other things to make money, but blogging just wasn’t the right fit. And the tech side of blogging? Absolutely not for me.
So why did I give in and start a blog? What’s more, why should you?
Because you and I have something of value to share with the world.
I realized that our struggle through debt, parenthood, crazy investments, and everything else we were going through would probably resonate with some else. Somewhere out there, another family was going through the same struggles and could use some encouragement, practical advice, and awesome savings strategies.
And who wouldn’t want to help them through it?
Your story is the same as ours:
- It has value
- It can help someone
- And, you can make money by sharing it
I’m not an awesome writer or storyteller, I don’t know the first thing about coding, and have no knowledge of marketing, but in the last 3 years my blog as still made me more than $60,000!
That’s why I want to encourage you to work through your objections to starting a blog and just do it!
Your story can help someone, and what’s more: you can do it!
The reason why this is so important RIGHT NOW is because today and tomorrow, 9/26 – 9/27, one of the largest hosting companies in the world is running a sale. This will make getting your blog up and running the most affordable it can be!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Bluehost is great if you have no idea how to start a blog. They will guide you through all the technical aspects of setting it up.
- My blog has made me more than $60,000
- I highly recommend Bluehost to everyone who wants to start a blog. It’s so easy, my best friend started her blog this way and loved it.
- BlueHost walks you through, step-by-step, to get your website set up.
- You’ll get a FREE domain name when you sign up.
- I recommend the 12-month package. Blogging takes time to see results from, and committing to the full 12 months gives you a long enough commitment to see results.
- The sale ends September 27th, then it’s gone.
- I don’t know when you’ll be able to get this price again. When it’s gone, it’s gone.
- They have a money-back guarantee
Click here to get started with Bluehost today!
I don’t want you to sign up and abandon your blog, though. I want you to see it through. Develop your writing style, interact on social media, publish consistently, and hone your message. I’ve been blogging for 3 years and can’t recommend the experience enough.
I’ve set up a couple of resources to help you get started.
First, visit the tutorial I’ve created to help you start a blog.
Then, forward your welcome email to [email protected] and I’ll send you the Essential Blogging Toolkit! This kit will help you get your blog set up right, Pinterest-friendly images from the get-go, and keep costs low as you set out on your blogging journey.
But, there’s a catch: This sale is only available 9/26 – 9/27. After that, I don’t know when (or if!) they’re going to offer it again.
Blogging made it possible for my family to buy our dream home, to pay off nearly $50,000 of debt in 3 years, and to give ourselves a sense of financial peace by increasing our income. All told, I’ve made more than $60,000 from blogging!
It’s difficult for me to imagine what life would be like without blogging. We would be struggling for sure!
P.S. No risk! They have a money-back guarantee!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosures for more information.