Ya’ll know about my obsession with Swagbucks. After all, I make more than $1,000 each year from Swagbucks without lifting a finger.
How exactly do I do that? Check out the full post here.
I won’t give you the whole 2,100 word spiel here today, but I want to share a Swagbucks victory with you to show you that big savings on everyday purchases ARE possible with Swagbucks.
Just this week I shopped at Sam’s Club for Free.
That’s right, I did my monthly warehouse club run nearly for free. And no, I didn’t spend hours taking surveys, the money didn’t come from this blog, dog walking or even take me any time at all.
Here’s how I scored a $125 FREE Sam’s Club Gift Card:
And I’m not talking about a one-item purchase. What I bought was enough toilet paper, paper towels, chicken, beef, and pork for a month. Here’s exactly what I bought:
- Toilet Paper ($23)
- Ground Beef ($26)
- Bacon ($15)
- Dishwasher Detergent ($8)
- Coleslaw Mix ($2)
- Chicken Breasts ($16)
- Dog Food ($40)
- Total: $130 (I rounded these prices up to account for tax)
Then, because I had redeemed 12,200 Swagbucks for $125 in Sam’s Club gift cards, I used those, and only paid about $5 out of pocket! Even better, it only took me about a month to accumulate enough points for those gift cards!
Here’s the thing that holds a lot of people back from starting with Swagbucks or using it to it’s fullest extent: they don’t think they have time.
Sure, if you’re only doing Swagbucks surveys then the return on your time investment just won’t be worth it. But, here’s a recap from this detailed post about how you can easily earn more than $1,000 in gift cards from Swagbucks each year:
Think You Can’t Earn $100’s or $1,000’s Of Dollars From Swagbucks Each Year?
You can – and you don’t have to have blog to do it!
- Searching each day = 50 SB a week = 2,600 SB per year
- Redeem 10 coupons each week = 100 SB a week = 5,200 SB per year
- Take The Daily Poll = 365 SB per year
- Do One Survey Each Day = 60 SB = 21,900 SB per year
- Earn 100 Bonus Swagbucks per Month = 51,200 SB per year
- Play 2 Games per day = 2 SB = 730 SB Per Year
- Complete Daily Offers = 2 SB = 730 SB Per Year
- Watch Videos Each Day = 20 SB = 7,300 SB per year
- Play Videos on the Mobile App = 50 SB = 18,250 SB per year
- Shop through Shop & Earn once a month = 100 SB = 1,200 SB per year
- Earn Daily Goal Bonuses = 3 SB per day = 1,095 SB per year
Total Swagbucks Earned = 110,570
Redeemable for at least $1,105 in gift cards (even if you don’t take advantage of the once a month $25 gift card discount).
If you take advantage of the discount, those same Swagbucks are good for $1,140 in gift cards, or about $100 extra at the grocery store, in your pocket every month, Christmas for your family, or even a vacation!
And all without referring a single friend!
To get started earning an extra $1,000 this year with Swagbucks, sign up here!
I’m loving the extra money I’m earning with Swagbucks every single month!
Tell me, do you use Swagbucks? What are your favorite ways to earn??
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosures for more information.
I have ignored this money making venue for quite some time. It’s a great moment to give it a closer look. While 1K/year is not huge (compared to what we usually make freelancing), it does add up.