Believe me, I know how enticing New Year’s Resolutions can be.
I’ve done them over and over again – and the only thing that stays consistent is that I fail at them. But after years of failing at New Year’s resolutions, I’ve learned the secret:
That’s why I started 31 Days of Finances & Fitness, a free eCourse starting January 5th, that will help you to reduce expenses, eat healthy on a budget, and challenge yourself daily to Make Positive Changes. Each day you’re going to get bite-sized challenges, designed to be done in a few minutes, that will help you develop money-saving and healthy living habits. With 31 Days of Finances & Fitness you’ll get:
- Weekly shopping lists – on a budget, of course
- Printables to help you prep a week’s worth of healthy meals – to put more hours back into your busy day!
- A Daily Budget Challenge – each day, we’re going to try and reduce one line of your budget, be it food, cable TV, eating out + many, many more!
- Resources for FREE & low-cost exercise options
- Daily Fitness Challenges – A daily 20-minute fitness plan guaranteed to make you feel better, and that can fit into your already jam-packed schedule!
- Plus printables to help you track your progress in both Finances & Fitness
Budgeting & Health don’t have to control your life!
Are you finally ready to rock your New Year’s resolution? Are you ready to start habits that will stick with your through all of 2015? Then start now, by signing up for 31 Days of Finances & Fitness!