Want to earn a quick $200 (or even $400) without doing anything?
Anything out of the ordinary, that is!
That’s right – the $200 bonus from Chase Freedom is back! Simply by putting normal things like food, gas, and even bills on this credit card (and paying it off within the month, of course) you can earn $200 for yourself, plus another $200 for your spouse, giving you a total of $400 for doing absolutely nothing out of the ordinary!
Why Chase Freedom?
- 5% Cash Back – Chase Freedom offers 5% cash back in rotation categories every quarter, up to $1,500. Who wouldn’t want 5% cash back on purchases they make every day??
- $25.00 in Free Cash! – After you first purchase, you’ll get a $25 statement credit! You can rent a move a redbox, and still get this free cash :-) I know, because I did!
- No Annual fee – that’s right!
- Chase – I’ve been with Chase for years, and there’s a reason I’ve stuck with them. Their customer service, rewards, incentives, and even their online access portal is awesome. When you have a problem, you want customer service that’s fantastic – and that’s Chase.
- $200 Bonus – Of course! when you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening the card, you’ll receive 20,000 points, enough to redeem for a $200 statement credit, cash back, or gift card! We spent $1,000 easily on things we buy normally, like groceries, gas, and even bills that allow us to pay them with a credit card.
It’s super simple:
- Apply here
- Get your card in the mail
- Spend $1,000 within the first 90 days
- Receive 20,000 points ($200)
How simple is that?
We actually earned $400, because I opened a card for both The Big Guy and I – and if you have a spouse or significant other, you can too!
The $200 bonus + $25 statement credit + 5% cash back from Chase Freedom is Back! Apply now!
*This post may contain affiliate links
[…] staycations and camping aren’t your thing, then you should look into ways to use credit card rewards to fund them, use Digit to save for them, and use any of these strategies to save money on food […]