If you’ve been reading my Budget/Goal Updates, then you know I have committed to having family time every day from 5-7 pm. I get home as 5, and the baby goes down at 7 (give or take, let’s be honest), so this is the natural time that I should be focusing solely on my husband and little girl. But, the temptation to stay on social media is super overwhelming! If you’re a blogger, you know that social media presence is essential to success, especially if you’re just starting out, like me! What I was finding was that I was sacrificing family time for social media presence, and it just wasn’t working out.
Enter CoSchedule. I am telling you, this tool not only saves my work/family balance, it saves my sanity while still growing my online presence. With CoSchedule, I can step away from my computer, phone, or tablet for either a couple of hours, or days, and not have to worry that my social media accounts or blog are suffering!
What is CoSchedule?
- A Social Media Editorial Calendar plugin for WordPress – It is a standalone plugin (read: it won’t slow down load time) that you can also access through their website, if you don’t want to go through your WordPress Dashboard.
- CoSchedule let’s you schedule unlimited social media updates to unlimited social media accounts all from your WordPress Dashboard that correspond with a specific post,immediately after scheduling or publishing a post!
- All team members can be a part of the CoSchedule editorial calendar, and the administrator can assign tasks with due dates, and set reminders.
- A drag and drop calendar – I feel like this is worth a separate mention because the ability to just drag and drop posts and social media updates is invaluable!
- PLUS: Way more control over how your posts will look visually than any other tool on the market. When I schedule social media updates, I can choose which graphics pull with the update, I can change the text of the update, and I can even bulk schedule!
Before CoSchedule, when I got home from my day job at 5, if I spent quality time with the family, I felt guilty about not working on the blog. If I worked solely on the blog, I felt guilty for not spending time with my family. Now, I can spend time with my family while my blog just keeps going!
The Cost: You can try this tool FREE for 2 weeks, with no credit card required. If you like it, $10 a month is all you pay to have full access to the tool. If you buy a full year, you get a $20 discount, making the tool even less per month!
The Bottom Line: I highly recommend CoSchedule. It is the most flexible and affordable tool I’ve seen, especially where social media scheduling is concerned.
(There are affiliate links to CoSchedule in this post. I was also compensated with 50% off my year subscription for posting this review)
Linked up at:
DIY Sunday Showcase, Think Pink Sunday, Sunday Showcase, Happiness Is Handmade,Nifty Thrifty Sunday,That DIY Party, It’s Party Time, Sunday Showcase, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, Around Tuit, Mix It Up Monday, Creative Mondays, Sweet and Savory, Show Me Your Plaid Monday,Bloggers Brag ,Made By You Monday ,Monday Pin It Party ,Motivate Me Monday ,Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop ,Monday Funday ,Busy Monday ,Marvelous Monday ,Titus Tuesday ,Tuesdays at our home ,Tell Me About It Tuesday ,Tip Me Tuesday ,Tuesdays With A Twist ,The Inspiration Board ,Tutorial Tuesday ,Create Link Inspire ,Making a Home ,Something Fabulous Wednesday ,The Mommy Club ,Wow Me Wednesday ,Wake Up Wednesday, Adorned From Above Wednesday, Cast Party Wednesday ,Your Whims Wednesday ,The Project Stash ,Whimsy Wednesday ,We Did It Wednesday ,Wednesday Round Up ,Wine’d Down Wednesday ,Inspire Me Wednesday ,Whatever Goes Wednesday ,Something Fabulous Wednesday ,Wow Me Wednesday ,The Pin Junkie ,What To Do Weekends, Inspiration Gallery, Artsy Corner, Inspire Us Thursday, Thrifty Thursday, That’s Fresh Friday, KitchenFun and Crafty, Friday Frenzy, Inspire Me Please, Craft Frenzy Friday, Anything Goes, Pin Me Linky Party, Pin Worthy Projects, Friday Favorites, Best of The Weekend, Link Party Palooza, Friday Flash, Flaunt It Friday, Family Fun Friday, Frugal Friday, Weekend Bloggy Reading, Saturday Show and TellS, aturday Spotlight, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Saturday Sparks, Saturday Sharefest, Serenity Saturday, Show and Tell Saturday, Get Schooled Saturday, Dare to Share Saturday, Skip The Housework Saturday, Silver Penny Saturday, A Little Bird Told Me